- Quincy Newspapers Inc.
- Nexstar Broadcasting
- Gray Communications
- Schurz Broadcasting
- Media General
- Griffin Communications
- Hearst Corporation
- Bahakel Communications
- Block Communications
- Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Heartland Media
- Fox TV Stations Inc.
- News-Press & Gazette Co.
- Newport Television
- Cox Communications
- Raycom Media
- Multi-Purpose news car uses LiveU Xtender to bolster signals sent from backpack-to-truck and truck-to-studio.
- Combines the freedom of a backpack with the comforts of a live truck (shelter, heat/air, power. lighting. editing, workspace).
- Includes DC Power and Shore Power (Under Hood Generator available on some SUV's).
- HD windshield camera and LiveU Xtender capture video on-the-move during traffic and storm coverage.
- LiveU Xtender workflow offers WiFi hotspot as well as VBR encoding SNG for Ka-Band.
Designed around backpack workflow with microwave available when backpack signals are not.
Roof-mounted Pack-Pod boosts backpack signal strength Flexible power suite includes simple inverter
system, shore power, and auxiliary generator for occasional heavy loads.
Ideal for cloud-based editing, IP Newsgathering, and remote weather-casting Windshield camera captures
video on- the-move during weather-related live shots.
ENG backpack offers WiFi hotspot and optional encoder for truck microwave system.
ENG vehicle expands backpack live shots with microwave, enhanced IFB, color bars, and heavy power.
New Ford Transit Connect offers more space for editing and increased fuel efficiency
25-ft tilt-up mast antennas (Directional and Omnidirectional)
Ka-Band and SNG system
HD Eagle Eye windshield camera system
MEPS Under Hood Generator (on certain SUV models)
- Available on a variety of vehicles including Transit Connect, NV20C, Pathfinder, Tahoe, Rav4, CRV
- Single or dual racks accessible from front and rear
- Powered by high-output alternator, shore power, or under hood generator
- HD Cameras available for roof mount or dash mount
- Can be adapted for existing news cars
Six additional 3G/4G LTE network connections
Stronger antenna than any other cellular device (smartphone, USB, Wifi, etc.) or LiveU backpack unit
Reaches distant receiving towers
Multi-directional, better able to Obtain Signal through barriers such as building-walls and other obstacles
Dramatically improves cellular reception. bandwidth, resiliency and latency for live video transmission in any scenario
Supports all LiveU products